Thursday, August 19, 2004

Getting arrested

Later today I will be put in jail for good! Actually, the The Muscular Dystrophy Association(MDA) does this thing where they "arrest" comunity leader types and hold you hostage (at a resturant with free food) until you raise your bail ($2500). Well, I sent out my letters and talked to folks - so far I have pledges for a whole $25.00! So - I may never get out and have to live at A.P. Stumps for the rest of my life. I'm thinking not showing - but it sounds like they will send the police out to find you. I need to find out who volunteered my for this and have a long talk with them. "Long talk" is a nice way of saying- I need to strangle them! I am really not into calling everyone I know this afternoon and to ask them for money. Lord rescue me from this terrible fate - I might have to talk with people I don't know at A.P. Stumps....

No comments: