Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The New Puppy Wardrobe


A friend was inspired by the Toddler Diet I posted awhile back and came up with this great idea!

Pastor Steve’s blog article inspired me – So I want to tell you about the New Chic Way to Dress: The Puppy Wardrobe – Also Known As the Grunge Look

Now that we have a puppy I am changing the way I dress. For night wear I have a pair of pajamas with a rip in the knee where Wimsey decided to grab and hold on. But they go well with the slippers covered in mud and foxtails from chasing him around the backyard in the middle of the night.

For work I have nylons with runs that start at the ankle, because I am his favorite chew toy, pants with mud below the knee, where he ran and jumped up on me, sweaters with dog slobber all over the sleeves, and chew marks on my shoes. Everything goes really well with the scratch marks on my hands and arms (chew toy Mommy again) and the red eyes, from getting up in the middle of the night and at 5 AM every morning trips outside. Totally hip look. Really.

Let me know if you’d like to have “the look” also. I could arrange a puppy visit!

No comments: