Friday, December 19, 2008

recovery


All is well on the recovery front. I tried a brief journey to Safeway yesterday at about 5:30 AM to forage for eggs and half and half - I thought I was up to it - but thank the Lord for the nice young man who walked around the store and got things for me... once I got there I realized that I was not really ready for any shopping trips and I wasn't willing to try out the little motorized shopping cart. So the rest the day I kept my foot up as per the doctors orders and Shannon's ever ready reminders... Today is great so far. I found I can sit up and work at the dining room table and keep my foot over my heart by putting my foot up on a pillow on the table. (We'll see how long this lasts) So far no need for pain killers and I am very thankful for that. Side comment: There is not much worth watching on daytime TV.

No comments: