Monday, April 03, 2006

Thanks for the prayers

Thanks for the prayers and keep praying! Church was great and God is good. This is a song by Chris Tomlin that keeps running through my mind and I want to make it my song and prayer:

Verse 1
Caught in the half-light
I'm caught alone
Waking up to the sunrise
And the radio
Feels like I'm tied up what's holding me
Just praying today will be the day I go free

And I want to live like there's no tomorrow
I want to dance like no one's around
I want to sing like nobody's listening
Before I lay my body down
I want to give like I have plenty
I want to love like I'm not afraid
I want to be the man I was meant to be
I want to be the way I was made


Verse 2
Made in Your likeness
Made with Your hands
Made to discover who You are
And who I am
All I've forgotten help me to find
All that You've promised let it be in my life

The Way I Was Made
Authors: Chris Tomlin
Ed Cash
Jesse Reeves
Copyright: 2004 worshiptogether.com songs (Admin. by EMI Christian Music Publishing)
Alletrop Music (Admin. by Music Services)
sixsteps Music (Admin. by EMI Christian Music Publishing)

2 comments:

mustdye said...

Great song :)

chris e. said...

Check out Chris Tomlin at Dove Awards!http://www.gmamusicawards.com/
Among those who received Dove Awards was Chris Tomlin (right), who took home a total of five....
My Husband, Youth Minister and Choir Director turned me on to his album:
"ARRIVING"
http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=qINUPcEQmbG&aid=7kZVRYtx02F